RBA raised rates as expected by 25bp & signaled more to come – AUD rallied, USD Holds at 1-Mth Highsamp; Yields They will remain at an elevated level. US Stocks Closed lower Asian Märkte & European FUTS Higher. Google announced “Bard”, Baidu “Ernie Bot” and MSFT will announce their own AI today – all in response to the ChatGPT phenomenon. North Korea stole between $630m – $1 bln crypto’s in 2022 – UN report.
- The USD Index Despite the 8-mth lows, rallies continued last week 100.65. Trading at. 103.35 and the resistance to 50-SMA.
- EUR – sank to 1-mth lows to test 1.0700 yesterday, back to 1.0735 now.
- JPY – Rallied to test 133.00 Yesterday, in response to the BOJ Rumours, we were back to 132.00 now.
- GBP – Sterling was weaker to test the fundamental and psychological aspects of Sterling’s performance 1.2000, Back to 1.2025 now.
- Stocks – Monday saw the US markets close (-0.1% – -1.00%) US500 -0.61%, (-25.40) 4111, The key should be held 4100. US500 FUTS Trade at 4128. GAP, Tyson Foods, Activision All the pieces are now gone 4.5%. Stocks of Meme AMC Gained 11.84%, & BBBY This was achieved 92% An announcement of $1bn in funding.
- USOil – Futures rose Monday after a Turkish export terminal was removed from service. Saudi Arabia raised Asian prices for the first time…