Stock Market sentiment remains Support ahead The US Inflation Report, where markets are beginning to look beyond the current wave of tightening moves. They are now buying in the hope that final rates can be reached sooner than expected this year. Yields Have fallen and Stocks They are gaining. Australia Neue Zealand Today saw bonds rebound after yields stabilized following yesterday’s stronger than expected local inflation data.
- The USDIndex Is tumbling between 102.60-103.20 It was the third consecutive day.
- EUR – rallied to 7-month low to 1.0777.
- JPY – got a boost today on speculation about a BOJ stimulus tweak heading into next week’s policy meeting. Currently traded at 131.80 Yen is experiencing a greater strength
- GBP – This is reversed 1.2170.
- Stocks – US indices are higher than yesterday due to bets that US consumer price gains will slow down and allow the Federal Reserve’s rate hikes to be reduced. The US100 Spiked to 11489, breaking 50 DMA, To be exact, US30 34134 US500 3994. GER40 UK100 Futures have posted gains of 0.2% & 0.3%, respectively.
- USOil – it’s been a rollercoaster for oil, having climbed over $77 on optimism on China’s reopening. Then, it fell to below $76 The huge build…