If you are eager to know what Crypto Apex is , here is our guide for Crypto Apex, the Battle Royale surveillance expert from Respawn, Apex Legends. Discover his skills, tactical, passive, and ultimate abilities, but also his history and his place in the Apex universe. But before we tackle this character’s main features, let’s look at what Apex Legends is and what makes it so addictive and popular.
What are Apex Legends?
Apex Legends is a free-to-play Battle Royale-style first-person shooter available to download on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch.
In case you have been hiding under a rock for a while and have no idea what Battle Royale is, the premise is quite simple.
Sixty players come onto a battlefield where they must scavenge weapons, loot, and ammo while battling other players. An ever-tighter ring brings the players closer and closer until only a handful remains, and one team emerges as the winner.
Apex Legends represents set 30 years after the events of Titanfall 2. He takes part in a place called Outlands, where humans and robots are forced to fight for victory at the Apex Games. Twenty squads of three players face off in a furious battle for survival. This battle takes place on multiple maps – Kings Canyon, Olympus, and Worlds Edge.
However, apex Legends isn’t Titanfall 3, so don’t expect mech suits, wall running, double jumping, or other similar mechanisms. There’s fast-paced play, including the ability to slide on the ground or down inclines. There’s a brilliant shooter style too, but Titanfall fans may be disappointed if they expect more from the franchise with this game.
Loot and Equipment
It’s similar to other Battle Royale games in that there are different tiers of loot scattered around the map that you can pick up. Not just weapons but also armor. These can vary in quality which is highlighted by the colors – gray, blue, purple, and gold.
The usual armor style exists with helmets and the like to collect, but there’s also a shield mechanic and the ability to recharge the shield and your health by finding boosts while you play.
Killing other players enables you access to their gear. Downed players drop loot crates. These crates are also highlighted in different colors to spot which players have the most valuable equipment and what to loot first.
Players highlight items and enemies for their team thanks to a “ping” system. This lets the team know important things around and is an excellent option if you don’t have or don’t want to use a mic. Audible and visual pings make it easier to grab your friends’ attention. These also serve to keep the squad playing together.
Another cool feature of Apex Legends is the simple way looting works. If you swap your guns, any attachments you have will automatically transfer over to the new weapon. It saves you the hassle and time of getting bored with manual adjustments.
An image of this champion is projected on giant screens around the game world as a constant reminder of his value to other players.
Levels and experience
Playing and winning matches earns you experience points. These points will eventually level you up. Each time you gain a new level, you will also earn rewards such as Apex Packs and Legend Tokens.
Game levels are capped at 500, but once you hit the level cap, you can still continue earning Legend Tokens.
Crypto Apex Role and skills
Crypto Apex is one of the most prominent characters in the game. His main features are:
- How old is crypto apex: 22 years old
- Tactical Ability: Surveillance Crypto Drone
- Passive Ability: Neurolink
- Ultimate Ability: Drone EMP
Crypto has aerial drones with the power to spy on opponents from a distance. He has a passive power in the form of Neurolink. It sends battlefield information to your teammates to help you gain the upper hand.
Crypto Apex Story
Crypto Apex is a specialist in secrets. He knows how to discover them and protect them. A brilliant hacker and encryption expert, he uses his aerial drones to spy on his opponents in the Apex arena without being detected. The design of his drones is strangely close to those created by Tae Joon Park, a murderer on the loose.
Orphans raised on the streets of Suotamo, Tae-Jun and his foster sister Mila Alexander escape poverty by studying computer science and designing the drones that broadcast the Apex Games across the Savage Lands.
However, Tae-Jun leaves one day taking with him a crucial industrial secret, and his sister disappears in the circumstances as mysterious as they are brutal. Crypto Apex denies having been in contact with Tae-Jun, and to this day, the matter remains unsolved.
Crypto’s reasons for joining the Apex Games are as obscure as his profile is atypical. Recent interviews would suggest that he is in search of justice without much more being known.
How to play Crypto Apex?
Unlike a Bangalore or a Mirage, Crypto Apex will essentially be there in support. There will therefore be no question of rushing headlong towards your enemies, at the risk of quickly regretting it.
Your drone will be your primary weapon, and using it wisely will be essential. Your drone will allow you to give you essential elements for your allies and let you to play it in vicious mode:
Give the position of your enemies: although your drone is destroyed quickly since it is detectable by your enemies, your surveillance drone will inform you of the position of your enemies. Much like Bloodhound, use Crypto Apex as a scout to enter a building safely.
Revive allies or recover banners: Use the drone to recover allied banners if they have been killed or attempt to revive them.
To be honest with you, it will often happen that this action will end in the destruction of your drone, the enemies often remaining near the scene of the crime.
A word of advice: wait a little bit before launching your drone towards your ally so that your enemies have had time to move away to a minimum.
You play the opposing team: if you feel that the opposing team is concentrating heavily on your drone, do not hesitate to attract them in the desired direction, to take them by surprise.
Use the ultimate attack just before the final fight: do you feel that your enemies are starting to take over? Use your ultimate, then rush into the heap with your allies to deliver the killing blow. This ultimate attack leads to shielding damage, giving you a slight advantage in combat.
In short, you will have to think carefully before sending your drone to spy on your enemies or risk losing it quickly, and no longer having access to your abilities, as long as they are linked to your drone.
Crypto Apex – Key Takeaways
Crypto Apex is a master at detecting enemies. Armed with his drone, Crypto specializes in secrets. He is ain a position to cover large areas and collect important information. He is a Legend very dependent on his team, and we advise against trying to play him solo. Indeed, it requires a lot of coordination with your teammates.
If you like to play aggressively, then Crypto Apex is for you.
- Although his only offensive skill is ultimate, the ability to sense enemies is perfect for dislodging and eliminating them. Nevertheless, you will need to be patient to use your drone correctly and successfully. A good Crypto Apex knows how to use it perfectly. Otherwise, you risk having a very strong impact on the dynamics of your team.
- Crypto deploys a surveillance drone which he can then fly, with the aim of detecting traps and enemies from a distance of 30 meters around him. When it detects an opposing player, the drone emits a small sound. For its part, the person spotted also has a visual and audible indication.
- This drone has a range of up to 200 meters, which allows it to cover a very wide area. Besides, it stops, and the screen blurs. To prevent this, Crypto can either turn him around or call him back.
- It has about thirty life points and can be destroyed by enemies. In case this happens, you must then wait 40 seconds before you use it again. It is, therefore, crucial to deploy it intelligently.
- In addition to detecting enemies, Crypto’s drone opens doors and containers, pick up banners from fallen allies, and tells you how many squads are around you if you look at champion banners when you are in pilot mode.
- When Crypto uses his drone, he is immobile and therefore vulnerable. Before deploying it, therefore, find a strategic location where you will not be easily targeted.
- If you turn your drone too sharply, it’s possible it will lose speed.
- If you recall the drone while still in pilot mode, you will lose precious seconds, which will slow down your team. When Crypto is in pilot mode, allies see his drone instead of his head on his player banner.
Get the latest economy news, trading news, and Forex news on Finance Brokerage. Check out our comprehensive trading education and list of best Forex brokers list here. If you are interested in following the latest news on the topic, please follow Finance Brokerage on Google News.